NavBar

home style photo dish weddings tables shop chicks

Friday, August 27, 2010

Danielle

38153_1441640253763_1615781165_1083887_1511191_n[3]Hi, I’m Danielle—a 30-something wife & mother of three, living in the good ole’ south. Tulsa to be exact. I’m silly and sarcastic, a sassy, but classy, girl that loves to laugh. My deepest passion lies in turning something blah into something oh-so-fabulous. Growing up, I never thought I had a creative bone in my body; little did I know that my creative side was just waiting to escape. I am the ultimate DIYer, and I get a feeling of euphoria while creating.

I love black licorice and cinnamon bears. I crave Mexican food daily. I’m sort of neurotic about hair. I grew up on a farm with LOTS of animals. I'm a list maker, but then proceed to lose them. I used to be shy… but not anymore. I’m quite the multi-tasker. I enjoy cooking/baking, but I almost always change every recipe I try. I wish I was more coordinated. I have commitment issues. I LOVE new shoes. I honestly haven’t decided what I want to be when I grow up. I am so honored to be a part of the Whipperberry team. Creativity is in my soul and I hope that I may share a little with you.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment