NavBar

home style photo dish weddings tables shop chicks

Monday, August 30, 2010

Katie

Katie-It’s surprising to me that growing up as the only girl in a house with three brothers, I managed to have a crafty bone in my body! But I can tell you I’ve been a true girl from day one; never passing up the opportunity to play dress-up or to help in the kitchen. In fact, I still remember the first time I got an Easy-Bake Oven for Christmas. It was by far the best gift I ever received! My love of baking started at a very young age, and it never died. My mom loved to cook, but hated baking, so I was often left to my own devices to whip up a concoction that typically turned out disastrous. In high-school I never passed up the opportunity to take classes I loved; always making sure I was in art, quilting, or cooking.
Today I’m a wife to an amazing man, and a mother to a baby girl who brings me inexplicable joy. I’m a cake decorator, a baker, and a sewer – and you’ll never see me pass up the chance to cozy up to a good book! I’ve learned that doing what your passionate about comes through in your work. That’s why I am so excited to be a part of WhipperBerry! These women are passionate about what they do, which makes the possibilities for creativity endless. I’m so blessed to have wonderful family and great friends around me. I always love to learn something new, and I can’t wait to share and receive ideas from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment