NavBar

home style photo dish weddings tables shop chicks

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kristin

14244_709929907789_17829079_39321492_3056343_n[4]I’ve always loved making beautiful things. I used to cover my desk with poster board so I could doodle on it while I did homework in high school. That changed to digital design in college when I got bored in class and started visually illustrating my favorite songs in paint [remember that old program that comes on virtually every pc…yeah. It doesn’t even have layers!] to pass the time. That changed to digital scrapbooking a year or two later, when I started documenting my personal life on a blog. I immediately fell in love with the personalized art and was addicted from the beginning. My design hobby landed me a job as a cover artist for a publisher. I learned a lot about typography, color & design best practices while at that job and I still rely on that knowledge while designing. Heather found me a while back and asked if I would be interested in re-designing her blog. One thing led to another and now I'm designing the printables you see on all these adorable WhipperBerry Tables!

I love the details. Most of the time, it's the little things that make something look complete. A highlight dot, inked edges, textured paper, purple spray paint. I love it all. So, you can only imagine how thrilled I am to have been asked to work on the details of these tables! Something a little more exciting for you as the WhipperBerry reader, is that now you'll be able to recreate these tables for yourself! I'll be offering the printables online at Peach Tree Paperie You can even request designs for a custom party you've been cooking up! Mention you found me on WhipperBerry and I'll give you 20% off your custom order.

When I'm not designing, I enjoy freezer cooking, couponing, blogging, sudoku, playing the guitar, playing softball/basketball/volleyball, and spending time with my wonderful husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment