NavBar

home style photo dish weddings tables shop chicks

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Jamie

Jamie Though my writing skills are not as honed as others of my Whipper sisters, I still find inexplicable happiness in writing or reading about things that excite my passion for life. For me, passion comes readily, always at hand threatening to unearth itself while I devour another's literary masterpiece or toy with an experimental recipe. My own personal goal? To create joy in whatever circumstance I find myself and help others do the same. Nothing is just out of reach with these unlimited resources at our disposal.

I am Jamie, mother of five terrific children and wife to a devoted husband. How blessed I am to be surrounded by such loveliness, a beautiful family I love thoroughly and many talented women anxious to share their knowledge with the intention of enriching lives where possible. I look forward to sharing portions of myself, but mostly I’m thrilled about the enlightenment I hope to gain from each of you!

1 comment: