NavBar

home style photo dish weddings tables shop chicks

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Whitney

n675811210_4414 Hi there. I’m Whitney, mother of two beautiful children and wife of a most extraordinary man. I genuinely consider myself one of the most fortunate women in the world because of these three. I love jazz music, j.crew, and most things that start with J. My passion for art started in high school and has continued throughout my life. After being terrified of my ability to support a family on an artist’s wage, I received my bachelor’s from Brigham Young University in Exercise Science. Since then, I have never used my degree to make a single penny, but have started a business in cake decorating and event styling. 

Feel free to say hello at whitney@whipperberry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment